Ruger Explorer Youth Air Rifle
- Spring-piston breakbarrel
- Anti-slam trigger/barrel safety system (anti-beartrap mechanism)
- Ambidextrous, all-weather composite stock
- Vented cheekpiece
- Blued receiver
- Rifled barrel
- Adjustable fiber optic rear sight
- Fixed fiber optic front sight
- Automatic safety
- Rubber recoil pad
- Easy to cock--only 16.5 lbs. cocking effort!
- 12" length of pull
- Ideal for training younger shooters or new shooters of any age
Designed for youth shooters, the Explorer breakbarrel is a great place to begin their first forays into shooting sports. With a lightweight cocking effort (16.5lbs) and a total weight of 4.45lbs, this is a gun nearly anyone can handle.
Each Explorer features a sleek black synthetic stock, skeletonized to reduce weight. It's raised cheekpiece and 12" length of pull assures a comfortable hold.
If you've got a youngster you feel is ready for the responsibility of shooting, the Explorer is a respectable addition to your collection.
Click on the AMMO link for suggested pellets and the ACCESSORIES link for targets, safety glasses and more.
|Cocking Effort||16.5 lbs|
|Front Sight||Fiber Optic|
|Max Velocity||495 fps|
|Rear Sight||Micrometer adjustable|
|Suggested for||Plinking & target practice|