Air Arms T200 Sporter Air Rifle, Target Sights
- Air Arms T200 Sporter air rifle
- Precharged pneumatic
- Globe front sight (includes insert set)
- Aluminum muzzlebrake has a dovetail, and the front sight slides into it
- Fully adjustable diopter rear sight
- 2-stage adjustable trigger also adjusts for position
- Ambi wood stock (cocking bolt cannot be switched from one side to another)
- Checkered pistol grip
- 3/8" optics rail
- DIN adapter included (remove tank from gun, attach DIN adapter to fill source and screw tank into DIN adapter)
- 2700 psi (190 bar) max fill pressure
- Intended for 10-meter shooting
- Accessory rail on underside of stock forearm
- Approved for Sporter Class competition
- Made by CZ Brno, distributed by Air Arms
- Includes 4 front sight inserts (4.4mm, 4.0mm, 3.8mm and 2.6mm apertures)
Our tech department has provided these directions on how to change your 7-joule rifle to almost 16 joules (it's a 2-step process):
The air transfer port adjustment is right under the 16-joule max line in the 6th picture shown on this page. There's a small button head screw with a 2mm Allen head there. Once that screw is removed, you can get to an even smaller set screw that can be turned out with a 1.5mm Allen key. Turning the screw counterclockwise will increase the air flow from the valve to the barrel.
The second adjustment is in the rear of the receiver, located just below the bolt. The stock needs to be removed for this adjustment. It requires the use of a special tool that comes with your gun.
This screw is represented in the CZ manual (which is also linked on this page) as part number 22. Turning this screw clockwise adds tension to the hammer spring. Put the stock back on your gun. You're done!
You'll never regret buying an Air Arms airgun! The guns are known for their quality and accuracy. The T200 Sporter will give you pinpoint accuracy...if you do your part, this air rifle will deliver spectacular results on target!
|Cylinder Size||98 cc|
|Front Sight||Globe w/Aperture Inserts|
|Max Velocity||575 fps|
|Rear Sight||Diopter/micrometer adjustable|