Hatsan Barrage Semi-Auto PCP Air Rifle
Hatsan Barrage PCP
- 11mm Dovetail and Weaver* rail
- 500cc air cylinder
- 250 BAR (3,625 psi) max fill pressure
- Ambidextrous Synthetic Stock
- Additional Weaver accessory rail beneath forearm
- Texturing on grip and forearm for better control and feel
- Stock has Elevation-adjustable Cheek Comb - Stock equipped with integrated elevation adjustment button
- Adjustable Butt Pad (Elevation/Fit angle)
- Precision rifled and choked barrel for accuracy
- Fully shrouded barrel keeps shots quiet
- Rotary magazine: .177 14-rd, .22 12-rd, .25 10rd
- Includes 3 magazines
- Built-in pressure gauge monitors cylinder pressure
- Includes 1/8" BSPP threaded fill probe
- Overall blued finish, black anodized receiver
- Manual Safety
- Patented anti-knock system to prevent gas wastage
- Metal trigger & synthetic trigger guard
- Fitted sling swivels
- Overall length: 40.9"
- Barrel length: 19.7"
- Weight: 10.1 lbs
- Includes Hard Case
- Includes removable Tru-Glo fiber-optic front and rear sights
*Weaver rail is not standard, and we do not recommend using Weaver mounts.
Please Note: All Hatsan semi-automatic airguns are designed specifically for skirted pellets only. Slugs or other non-skirted rounds will not cycle properly.
The Barrage is Hatsan's answer to airgunners who want semi-automatic PCP airguns that combine fast shots, with high maneuverability and penetrating power.
Ideal for small game hunters and target shooters, the Barrage is capable of firing as fast as you can pull the trigger. This semi-automatic's speed is due to the gun's unique gas operated action (as opposed to electrical) which adds greater reliability and longevity than other repeating PCPs on the market. With a fully shrouded barrel, the Barrage keeps shots quiet for backyard target shooters and small game hunters.
This PCP comes with a lot of extras, including three auto-indexing magazines, so you can shoot more and reload less. The Barrage begs to be customized! The Barrage features an 11mm Dovetail / Weaver scope rail, as well as a Weaver accessory rail in front of the foregrip for adding lasers or flashlights. If you prefer open sights, Hatsan has included removable Tru-Glo fiber-optic front and rear sights in the box.
The stock features a textured pistol grip and foregrip that contains the built-in pressure gauge and extra space to store your extra magazines. The comb easily adjusts for elevation, and the buttpad adjusts for elevation and fit angle for a secure hold.
Above the foregrip is the 500cc tank which includes a quick fill probe to make refills to 250 BAR (3,625 psi) that much easier. When not in use, you can put your Barrage into the included hard case to keep your airgun secured.
With its combination of power and features, the Barrage is a welcome addition to Hatsan's tradition of crafting competitively priced PCPs that give airgunners what they want.
|Cylinder Size||500 cc|
|Front Sight||Fiber Optic|
|Max Shots per Fill||50|
|Max Velocity||1000 fps|
|Muzzle Energy||31 ft/lbs|
|Rear Sight||Fiber Optic|
|Scopeable||Weaver & 11mm dovetails|
|Suggested for||Small game hunting/target practice|