Puncher Mega Marine Walnut Sidelever PCP Air Rifle
Kral Arms Puncher Mega Marine Walnut sidelever air rifle
- Precharged pneumatic
- Snag-free nickel sidelever
- Silver finished action
- Multi shot
- .177 cal=14 rds, .22 cal=12 rds, .25 cal=10 rds
- .177 cal=60 shots per fill, .22 cal=60 shots per fill, .25 cal=50 shots per fill
- 2-stage adjustable trigger
- Adjustable power
- 11mm dovetail and Weaver rail for optics mounting
- 2900 psi fill pressure (200 BAR)
- Built-in manometer (air pressure gauge)
- 330cc air tank
- Kral-built choked, rifled barrel
- Hardwood Monte Carlo Walnut Stock
- 2 Magazines
- Ventilated rubber buttpad
- Manual safety
- Forearm mounted weaver/picatinny rail for accessories
- 1/8" BSPP fill probe
Includes: 2 magazines, single shot tray (in the .177 and .22 only.), and fill probe.
*Weaver rail is not standard, and we do not recommend using Weaver mounts.
The Kral Arms Puncher Mega Marine PCP sidelever air rifle is a feature rich, competitively priced Turkish repeater. Featuring a nickel sidelever this smooth shooting PCP is ideal for backyard target accuracy and pest removal.
The magazine boasts a high capacity spring-driven design. You get 14 (.177) rounds, 12 (.22) rounds and 10 (.25) rounds respectively. Each gun comes with 2 magazines, so you can keep shooting and spend less time reloading. Make the most of your available air in the 330cc cylinder as the Mega Marine is capable 50 to 60 shots per fill.
This gun easy on the eyes with its Turkish Walnut Monte Carlo stock and nickel sidelever. This version includes a sleek silver finished action. The stock's checkered forearm and pistol grip help you keep a tight hold. Add the included 2.5” Weaver rail to the forearm to accept a bipod or sling. Choose between unshrouded or shrouded, based on your need for quiet shots.
|Cylinder Size||330 cc|
|Fixed/adj. power||Multiple settings|
|Max Shots per Fill||60|
|Max Velocity||1070 fpsMeasured with 8.4 ammo|
|Muzzle Energy||23 ft/lbsMeasured with 10.34 ammo|
|Suggested for||Small game hunting/target practice|