Air Arms S500 XS Xtra FAC Regulated PCP Air Rifle
- Air Arms S500XS Xtra FAC sidelever air rifle
- Precharged pneumatic
- Fully Regulated
- Sidelever cocking
- 5-position Transfer Port Power Adjuster
- 2-stage adjustable trigger
- Adjustable power
- 11mm scope grooves (no open sights)
- 3625 psi fill pressure (250 bar)
- 288cc tank
- Built-in manometer (air pressure gauge)
- Lothar Walther barrel
- Shrouded barrel for extra-quiet shooting
- Ambidextrous Monte Carlo poplar stock
- Dual raised cheekpieces
- Checkered pistol grip and forearm
- 60 shots in .177, 55 shots in .22
- Ventilated rubber buttpad
Our specs show that this rifle has a 19.45" barrel. The shroud is much longer, and the exterior length from the action to the muzzle measures 24". The barrel is only the rifled portion of the gun.
Air Arms is known for its beautiful guns. And, the beauty is more than skin deep. As if the beautiful wood stock and deep, rich bluing weren't enough...there's the fantastic accuracy built into every gun.
The match grade, Lothar Walther barrel produces groups that would make any shooter proud. The regulator keeps your velocity consistent over the entire shot string, providing up to 60 shots in .177 and 55 in .22. And with the on board, 5 position power adjuster, you can fine tune the performance of the S500XS to your needs.
If you believe that only accurate guns are interesting, then the S500XS must be one of the most interesting guns on the planet! No matter what you've shot before or will shoot in the future, the Air Arms S500XS Xtra FAC sidelever will leave an indelible impression!
|Cylinder Size||288 cc|
|Fixed/adj. power||Multiple settings|
|Max Shots per Fill||60|
|Max Velocity||1035 fps|
|Muzzle Energy||20 ft/lbs|
|Suggested for||Small game hunting/plinking|