Diana Air Rifle Skyhawk PCP Air Rifle, Walnut
- Bullpup PCP
- Side Lever Action
- Up to 985 fps in .177 / 950 fps in .22 / 850 fps in .25
- Up to 19 FPE in .177 / 32 FPE in .22 / 38 FPE in .25
- Fully Regulated
- Shrouded barrel
- Manual safety
- 11mm dovetail
- Integrated manometer (pressure gauge)
- 250 BAR/3625 psi fill pressure
- 11 shot magazine in .177 / 9 in .22 / 8 in .25
- Weight: 6 lbs
- Overall Length: 29"
- 2 Axis Adjustable Rubber Buttpad
- Includes: 1 magazine and fill probe w/ male QD Fitting
Big things come in small packages, enter the Diana Skyhawk. The latest entry into Diana's "Action" line brings power, consistency and quality in a maneuverable package. Weighing just 6 lbs in the Walnut stock variant, the 29" bullpup is ready for the field. Scope it up with your choice of optics on the 11mm dovetail mounting rail.
The smooth side lever action aids in quick follow up shots from the Skyhawk's rotary magazine. And the shrouded barrel makes this short powerhouse backyard friendly without sacrificing power or accuracy. To aid further in accuracy, the integral regulator will keep your shots consistent and your air consumption low.
|Cylinder Size||265 cc|
|Max Velocity||850 fps|
|Muzzle Energy||38 ft/lbs|
|Suggested for||Small game hunting/plinking|