Umarex NXG APX Air Rifle Kit
- Umarex NXG APX air rifle kit
- Multi-pump pneumatic
- 2-10 pumps
- 75rd BB repeater and single-shot pellet gun
- Rifled barrel
- 3.50 lbs. trigger-pull
- 3/8"* optics rail
- Safe-T-Matic automatic safety system
- EZ-Load pellet ramp
- Ambidextrous synthetic thumbhole stock
- Impact-resistant stock
- Rubberized, textured dual raised cheekpieces
- 14.25" length of pull
- Includes 4x15 scope, rings, safety glasses, 250 domed pellets, 250 pointed pellets, 500 steel BBs and 5 paper bullseye targets
*The box and manual state the gun has a Picatinny rail. It does not. The optics rail has a clamping width of exactly 3/8 of an inch (9.5mm). A Picatinny rail has a clamping width of 21mm. The scope has a tube diameter of 3/4 of an inch.
Airgun writer Tom Gaylord (The Godfather of Airguns) feels multi-pump rifles are a good way to introduce men, women and children to the shooting sports. A multi-pump accommodates the shooter and delivers a good shooting experience. It also slows things down for a new person, as a rapid-fire gun isn't a good first experience.
There are several good reasons to get the Umarex NXG APX airgun:
- Safe-T-Matic auto-safety that puts the gun on safe every time it's pumped and can avoid misfires common to new shooters.
- EZ-Load pellet ramp for flawless loading every time.
- Ergonomic stock design accommodates right- and left-handed shooters.
- Lightweight scope that can be introduced once the shooter has learned to use the open sights.
- Impact-resistant gun stock -- which is handy when you have young shooters who may not be as careful or as adept at handling guns.
And let's not forget the obvious: This kit includes everything to start shooting the minute it arrives. Nothing else to buy!
Steel BBs can ricochet. The shooter and everyone in the shooting area should wear safety glasses when a gun is being handled (even if it's unloaded). Remember to remove all pets from the area, as rebounding ammo can hit them, too. Never shoot steel BBs at hard objects (including metal targets) or water, as that increases the chance of ricochet.
|Cocking Effort||2-10 pumps|
|Fixed/adj. power||Multiple settings|
|Front Sight||Fiber Optic|
|Max Velocity||800 fps|
|Rear Sight||Adjustable for windage & elevation|
|Trigger Pull||3.5 lbs|