Air Arms Galahad Rifle, REG FAC Black Stock
Air Arms Galahad, Black
- Precharged pneumatic
- 3,625 psi/250 BAR fill pressure
- Integrated regulator
- Multiple power settings
- Compact ergonomic design
- Ambidextrous, all-weather, black soft-touch stock
- Checkered pistol grip and forearm
- Unique forward motion cocking lever is transferable to either side
- Rubber buttpad adjusts horizontally and vertically
- 2-stage adjustable trigger with safety
- 10-shot repeater
- Picatinny/Weaver scope rail* (no open sights)
- Multi-axis adjustable, rubberized buttpad
- Black soft-touch cheekpiece
- Lothar Walther rifled barrel
- .22 caliber = 32 fpe / .25 caliber = 36 fpe
- 45 shots on high power setting and 100+ on low setting (.22 caliber)
- Integrated level
- Built-in manometer (air pressure gauge)
- Easy to use probe filling
- Weight: with moderator 8.6 lbs, w/out moderator 8.2 lbs
- Length: with moderator 35.5 in, w/out moderator 31.4 in
- Includes: 2, 10-shot magazines (scope not included)
The "HR" in "Galahad-HR" that is marked on these rifles stands for H=High Power, R=Regulated.
For an air rifle that is a beauty to both look at and shoot, choose the Galahad PCP by Air Arms. The Galahad powerplant and magazine system is based on the popular Air Arms S410/S510 models and makes for a powerful rifle that's full of strength, comfort and shooting accuracy.
Air Arms loaded the Galahad with versatility and user friendly upgrades. With its state-of-the-art regulator, the Galahad offers exceptional shot string consistency in addition to more shots per fill versus a non-regulated PCP airgun. And because every gun offers multiple power settings, you customize the gun to your personal shooting preference based on the target you're shooting at. For shooting at longer ranges, the integrated bubble level helps resolve cant issues, resulting in better accuracy.
The unique, forward mounted cocking lever is located at the center of the action, making it easy to cock, and the location is well-balanced to help you stay on target by reducing body movement. With the center of gravity behind the pistol grip, short action remains extremely stable. The cocking lever offers the option of having it on either the right or left-hand side of the action making it fully ambidextrous. And, not only does the forward motion cocking design result in enhanced stealth because you don't have to pull away from the rifle to cock it, but it also delivers improved shot placement.
Available in .22 or .25 caliber the rifle version of the Galahad feature a compact, ergonomic soft-touch stock with a finely detailed pistol grip and forearm. The all-weather stock is ambidextrous and has a multi-position adjustable buttpad that pivots left or right, and moves up and down. To increase the length of pull, spacers can be fitted between the pad and stock and there's even a short rail under the forend to mount accessories.
The Galahad stands out from traditional, bulky bullpups with its attractive curves and lines. This PCP airgun features a two-stage adjustable trigger, built-in pressure gauge, and a soft-touch cheekpiece.
Manufactured in the United Kingdom with Air Arms state-of-the-art engineering and production technology, the new Galahad PCP air rifle is one of the quietest bullpup air rifles available.
|Cylinder Size||249 cc|
|Fixed/adj. power||Multiple settings|
|Max Shots per Fill||45|
|Max Velocity||900 fpsMeasured with 18.13 ammo|
|Muzzle Energy||32 ft/lbsMeasured with 18.13 ammo|
|Suggested for||Small game hunting/target practice|