Air Venturi TR5 PRO .177 cal Target Air Rifle
TR5 PRO .177 cal target air rifle
- Spring piston
- Manual safety
- Available in a black synthetic stock or green synthetic stock
- 5-rd. magazine
- Rifled barrel
- Two-stage adjustable trigger
- Adjustable trigger blade position
- Fully adjustable rear sight
- Front sight blade protected by globe
- 11mm dovetail for mounting optics
- UIT accessory rail on underside of stock forend
- 5-position adjustable buttstock
- Overall length: 32.5" - 34.5"
- Length of pull: 12.75" - 14.75"
- Vertically adjustable rubber buttpad
- Includes 2 magazines
- Includes diopter sight set
- Includes muzzle brake for front sight
- Diopter sights and muzzle brake are installed by our technicians (standard factory sights will be removed and shipped in the box with the rifle)
- Accuracy tested - Each TR5 PRO is tested and verified by our technicians to produce a 5-shot grouping (CTC) of 3/4" or smaller at 10 meters with RWS Hobby pellets. The test target will be included in the box.
Tech Tip: We recommend seating the pellets into the magazine deeply. The use of a seating tool is recommended. Failure to seat the pellets deeply into the magazine may result in pellets falling out or moving within the magazine.
For many years, there has been a growing demand for a spring-piston air rifle that both young and experienced shooters alike can enjoy. The Air Venturi TR5 is poised to meet that demand! A 5-position adjustable buttstock that allows the user to fine-tune the length of pull between 12.75" and 14.75" and a vertically adjustable buttpad make the TR5 truly customizable for all shooters. Not to mention, weighing in at just 5 lbs., the rifle is extremely easy to handle.
A sub 25 lbs cocking effort ensures a very easy and enjoyable shooting experience. The smooth side lever actuates a self-indexing 5 round magazine, providing quick follow up shots. Two of these magazines are included to minimize your downtime.
Featuring a two-stage adjustable trigger, the TR5 is at home on the target range just as well as your backyard. If you really want to zero in on targets, mount an optic of your choosing onto the 11mm dovetail. And for those looking to add other accessories, there is a UIT rail on the underside of the stock forend (commonly found on 10-meter competition rifles) where you can add a handstop, sling mount, or even a bipod.
As an added bonus, each and every Air Venturi TR5 PRO ships with a metal muzzle brake for the front sight and a set of diopter sights installed. Each rifle is also individually tested for accuracy by one of our technicians. Each rifle is packaged with the target used for testing. This target will verify that your TR5 PRO is capable of producing a 3/4" center-to-center, 5-shot group or smaller at 10 meters with RWS Hobby pellets.
With all of its adjustability, this multi-shot springer is bound to be a favorite for shooters of all shapes and sizes. And, with the added assurance of a professional accuracy test, shooters can count on these guns to perform precisely right out of the box.
|Cocking Effort||23 lbs|
|Front Sight||Globe w/Aperture Inserts|
|Max Velocity||500 fps|
|Rear Sight||Diopter/micrometer adjustable|
|Suggested for||Plinking & target practice|