Crosman 1720T Tactical Combo
- Crosman 1720T pistol
- Precharged pneumatic
- Match-grade Lothar Walther choked & shrouded barrel
- Reversible bolt for ambidextrous use (with our special service)
- Two transfer ports -- swap to a smaller one (with our special service)
- 2-stage adjustable trigger (pull weight, length of pull & overtravel
- 11mm dovetail*
- No open sights
- Anodized aluminum housing
- Manual crossbolt safety
- 27.875" to 31.625" overall length with tactical stock
- 14" to 17.75" length of pull with tactical stock
- 29.75" overall length with factory-issued stock
- 15.75" length of pull with factory-issued stock
- Includes pistol, adapter, 6-position AR15-style buttstock and hard case
*Because of the compactness of this gun/stock combo, a compact scope may be the best option. The compact scopes linked to this gun have Weaver rings. If you choose to buy one of those scopes, remember to also buy UTG 11mm (3/8") Dovetail to.... They'll snap into the scope's Weaver rings and adapt them to the 11mm dovetail built into the gun.
Imagine the possibilities! Our exclusive setup gives you both a pistol and a carbine. The clever adapter lets you add the buttstock and gives you incredible flexibility:
- Adapt the gun to right- or left-hand use
- Adjust for cast on and cast off (moving the stock right or left)
- Move stock up or down
- Cant the buttpad
- Prevents hammer vacuum
If you're not the only one who wants to use the gun, then this is a great way for kids and other adults to shoot your airguns by allowing multiple user-specific changes.
Crosman states that they got a 5-shot group at 10 meters measuring .375 inches. If you use 7.9-grain pellets, you'll get 750 fps. If you use a heavier pellet, like a 10.5-grain pellet, you'll get 650 fps.
When buying a scope for your gun, think about how you plan to use it. You may need to buy 2 scopes -- a pistol scope and a rifle scope.
Why are 2 transfer ports included?
Your gun has one transfer port installed, but there's also a smaller one included. The larger one delivers higher velocities and fewer shots per fill. The smaller one delivers up to 550 fps and up to 70 shots per fill. The lower velocities are for silhouette matches that require lower power to prevent damage to metal targets. This is not something that should be swapped back and forth. You must have a Crosman repair station make the swap. Crosman recommends sticking with either the large or small transfer port and not repeatedly swap between the two.
|Cylinder Size||65 cc|
|Max Velocity||750 fps|
|Muzzle Energy||9.87 ft/lbsMeasured with 7.9-gr. ammo|