- Crosman 2300S air pistol
- Uses 12-gram CO2 cartridges
- Lothar Walther rifled steel barrel
- Stainless steel bolt has longer handle for easier operation and extended bolt probe for increased accuracy
- Fixed front post sight attached to aluminum muzzle weight
- Metal Williams rear sight is fully adjustable (has positive clicks and target knobs)
- 11mm dovetail grooves
- ~60 useful shots per CO2 cartridge
- 2 power levels (high=520 fps, low=440 fps)
- Adjustable trigger-pull (1 to 4 lbs.) and over-travel adjustment screw
- Textured grips with thumbrests on both sides
- Manual safety
Instead of putting their own barrel on the gun, Crosman put a choked Lothar Walther on it. If you want to win matches, you have to use the best there is, and Lothar Walther is it!
The 2300S has a post front sight, which sits atop an aluminum muzzle weight. The rear Williams sight is an airgunner's dream come true. The crisp detent stops on this all-metal sight let you home in on your target so exactly that others will be amazed at your new-found shooting skills.
The single-stage trigger is adjustable down to 1 lb., plus it has an over-travel screw. There's a thumbrest on each side of the synthetic grips.
For even greater control, the 2300S has two power levels. High is about 520 fps, low is about 440. You'll get over 60 shots with consistent velocity from each 12-gram CO2 cartridge.
|Fixed/adj. power||2 settings|
|Max Shots per Fill||60|
|Max Velocity||520 fps|
|Rear Sight||Micrometer adjustable|
|Suggested for||Plinking & target practice|
|Trigger Pull||4.0 lbs|