Benjamin Bulldog .357 Bullpup, Shrouded
- Benjamin Bulldog .357 bullpup
- Precharged pneumatic
- 5rd auto-indexing rotary clip
- 28.00" rifled barrel
- SoundTrap baffle-less trapezoid-shaped sound suppression
- 26" long Picatinny optics rail
- 5.50" long Picatinny accessory rail
- 2-stage non-adjustable trigger (stage 1=2 lbs., stage 2=3 lbs.)
- Manual safety
- 36" long
- Ambidextrous synthetic stock
- Rubber recoil pad
- 3000 psi max fill pressure
- 340cc reservoir
- 10 max shots per fill (going from 800 fps down to 670 fps and from 3000 psi down to 2000 psi by shot 10)
- 7.70 lbs.
- Reversible bolt -- switch from right to left side (with our special service)
- Foster male quick-disconnect
- 800 max fps with a 145-grain Nosler bullet (910 fps max with a 81-grain pellet)
- 200 ft-lbs. max with a 170-grain bullet
- Includes Swab-Its, 6 Nosler eXtreme bullets and lube
When you look for optical accessories, the Bulldog's manual states this: "Use of 37mm tall (Absolute Co-Witness) rings, widely used with the AR platform, are recommended." You may also use other sighting systems suited for AR platforms.
If you've always wanted a bullpup airgun, this is the one you should get! The Benjamin Bulldog in .357 is shrouded. That means this pup has a big bite and a small bark!
Not only is it a repeater, but it's built with accessorizing in mind. You can put a flashlight, scope, bubble level and/or laser on your rifle and be ready for any situation that arises from dawn til dusk. In fact, any optical accessory made for the AR platform can be fitted to your Benjamin Bulldog .357.
If you've been looking for a compact airgun that won't scare quarry after the first shot, get the Bulldog .357. Because this is a big bore gun, you're no longer limited to smaller pests and game. One pest that's destroying much of American farmland is the feral hog. And the Bulldog is a great tool for eradicating them. You can also take smaller pests and game at further distances than you would with smallbore airguns.
If you're left-handed, don't forget to order our service to switch the sidelever to the other side of the gun.
Our tech department did some velocity testing, and here's what they found using an 81-grain JSB pellet. The reservoir was filled to 3,000 psi for this shot string. The ending pressure was 1,900 psi:
Shot 1: 897
Shot 2: 908
Shot 3: 903
Shot 4: 892
Shot 5: 882
Shot 6: 876
Shot 7: 864
Shot 8: 848
Shot 9: 833
Shot 10: 817
|Cylinder Size||340 cc|
|Max Shots per Fill||10|
|Max Velocity||910 fpsMeasured with 81 grain ammo|
|Muzzle Energy||200 ft/lbsMeasured with 170-gr. ammo|
|Trigger Pull||3.0 lbs|