Seneca Dragon Claw 500cc Air Rifle
Seneca Dragon Claw air rifle
- Precharged pneumatic (PCP)
- Rifled barrel
- Fixed front sight
- Fully adjustable, removable rear sight
- Dual air chambers (500cc total air capacity)
- 3,000 psi max fill pressure
- Built-in manometer (pressure gauge)
- 11mm scope rail (use only compact scopes)
- 2 power levels (first bolt stop is low power, second is high)
- Hardwood Monte Carlo stock with checkered forearm & grip
- Raised right-hand cheekpiece
- Includes Male Quick-Disconnect Foster Fill Connection on rifle
How many shots will you get from your 500cc Dragon Claw? Our tech department filled their dual-tank air rifle to 3,000 psi, loaded it with 210-grain bullets and let loose! They shot the first 4 shots on high power. The first shot was 669 fps. Shot 4 was 681 fps.
The next 16 bullets were shot on low power. Shot 5 was 593 fps, and the final shot on low power was 456 fps. That brought the tank down to 800 psi for a total of 20 shots.
This shows you what one gun can do. Velocity and psi levels will vary gun to gun.
The Seneca Dragon Claw throws a .50-caliber projectile and gets 230 ft-lbs. of muzzle energy, giving you the power to compete with firearms when hunting. This rifle can humanely and quickly take out feral hogs, javelinas, coyotes, foxes, nutria, possums, woodchucks, raccoons and similar-sized animals. Checkout our interactive airgun hunting map to see what's legal in your state.
Dragon Claw is a very versatile air rifle. You can choose between shooting either lead ammo or air bolts getting an even higher muzzle energy. Rifled barrel makes the air bolts deadly accurate.
Because this gun has two large air reservoirs, you have the luxury of getting more shots from a fill and to do more hunting.
|Cylinder Size||500 cc|
|Front Sight||Blade & Ramp|
|Max Velocity||679 fpsMeasured with 225 gr ammo|
|Muzzle Energy||230 ft/lbsMeasured with 336 gr ammo|
|Rear Sight||Adjustable for windage & elevation|
|Trigger Pull||7.5 lbs|