Benjamin Marauder Mrod Air Rifle Combo
Benjamin Marauder aka MRod Air Rifle
- 10-shot repeater with auto-indexing feature (.25 cal is an 8-shot repeater)
- Uses compressed air: 2,000 to 3,000 psi (make adjustments as shown in the owner's manual)
- Can be adjusted for different velocities
- Internal shroud makes this a VERY quiet gun
- Choked barrel delivers superior accuracy
- 2-stage adjustable match trigger...and the trigger is metal!
- Raised aluminum breech for easier loading of circular magazine
- Hardwood stock with adjustable comb and checkered grip & forearm (stock stain may be lighter or darker than shown in our images)
- Reversible bolt -- switch from right to left side (with our special service)
- Built-in air pressure gauge (manometer)
- 215cc air reservoir
- 42.8" long*
- 8.2 lbs. - gun only weight*
- Air reservoir ends with a male quick-disconnect Foster fitting for fast refills (requires a female Foster quick-disconnect adapter to fill from a scuba tank or hand pump)
- Includes CenterPoint LR416AORG2 4-16x40mm Rifle Scope with Illuminated Parallax Adjustable T.A.G. Reticle, sling, one magazine and sling swivel studs
- Upgrades from the original version of the gun: Factory-installed depinger changes the sharp "ping" to a dull thud. Improved valve (increases the number of shots: .177/.22=32 shots, .25=16 shots). Trigger moved back for better hand position. Optional reversible bolt for left- or right-handed shooters (with our special service). Simplified breech design for assembly, service and to provide a more stable platform for larger scopes.
As the caliber increases, the gun becomes somewhat louder.
Testing has shown that filling your Marauder air rifle to no more than 2,600 psi (179 bar) may deliver the greatest accuracy. We recommend trying different fill levels between 2000 and 3000 psi to determine the optimum fill level for your own rifle. Each gun is different. A chronograph is the best way to determine optimum fill levels for precharged pneumatics (PCPs).
*The owner's manual does not show the correct weight and length for this rifle.
The owner's manual states this about fill pressures:
"The Marauder has been factory set to an efficient fill pressure that will suit most hunting and target uses."
If you're left-handed and need the bolt moved to the left side of the rifle, please add that optional service to your cart when you buy your gun.
|Buttplate||Soft rubber recoil pad|
|Cylinder Size||215 cc|
|Fixed/adj. power||Multiple settings|
|Max Shots per Fill||32|
|Max Velocity||1100 fps|
|Suggested for||Small game hunting/target practice|
|Trigger Pull||1.5 lbs|