Hatsan Model 25 Supercharger Vortex Air Pistol
- Hatsan 25 Supercharger air pistol
- 58 lbs. cocking effort
- TruGlo fiber optic front sight adjustable for elevation
- TruGlo fiber optic rear sight adjustable for windage & elevation
- Quattro 2-stage adjustable match trigger
- Anti-beartrap mechanism
- Ergonomically designed synthetic stock
- Textured grips with finger grooves and thumbrest (RH grip)
- Manual/automatic safety
- Gold-plated trigger blade
- 11mm optics dovetail grooves
- Muzzle cap can be replaced by included aluminum cocking aid (both screw on)
Here are the benefits of a gas-piston over a spring-piston powerplant:
- Smoother cocking
- Smoother shooting
- No spring torque
- No spring fatigue, even if you leave it cocked for hours
- Functions perfectly in cold weather
- Lasts longer than a metal spring
An impressive pistol, the Hatsan 25 Supercharger just got a new heart -- the Vortex gas-piston powerplant! It adds a new dimension to this powerhouse that's already gotten a faithful following.
With the gas-piston driving out each shot, your model 25 Supercharger will shoot smoother, cock smoother and deliver ultimate reliability without sacrificing power due to spring breakage that's sometimes found in magnum springers.
It takes a bit of effort to cock this air gun, but that's to be expected when you're getting 700 fps from a pistol! Hatsan includes a cocking aid, which you can screw on to the muzzle after you've unscrewed the muzzle cap.
Hatsan has set itself apart from most other airgun manufacturers, as they report their max velocities with lead pellets instead of super-lightweight alloy pellets. Since most shooters know that lead pellets deliver the greatest accuracy and are much more economical than alloy pellets, it stands to reason that lead pellets will be the ammo of choice when shooting your Hatsan 25 Supercharger.
This air pistol is equipped with Hatsan's "XRS-Recoil Reduction System". Recoil is absorbed during the shot by the design of the sliding action. This makes for a more accurate and comfortable shooting experience.
|Cocking Effort||58 lbs|
|Front Sight||Adjustable for elevation|
|Max Velocity||700 fps|
|Rear Sight||Adjustable for windage & elevation|
|Trigger Pull||5.09 lbs|