Hatsan FlashPup QE, Synthetic Stock
FlashPup QE with Synthetic Stock
- Bullpup design, manual loading, side bolt action, pre-charged pneumatic (PCP) air rifle.
- Precision rifled, choked barrel for accuracy, threaded for ½‘’ UNF sound moderator & fitted muzzle cap.
- Available in .177 (4.5mm), .22 (5.5mm) and .25 (6.35mm) caliber.
- Detachable 14-shot magazine in .177, 12-shot magazine in .22 and 10-shot magazine in .25 caliber.
- Includes 2 magazines and a 1/8" BSPP probe with male threads
- Black anodized aluminum receiver.
- Picatinny rail for both 11mm and 22mm scope mounts.
- Ambidextrous bullpup synthetic stock. Picatinny rail beneath the forearm.
- “EasyAdjust” Elevation Comb - Stock equipped with integrated elevation adjustment button.
- Elevation & cast adjustable rubber butt pad.
- Checkering on grip & forend for better control & feel.
- 165cc volume steel air cylinder (not detachable)
- Built-in pressure gauge in the forearm to monitor the cylinder pressure.
- Patented anti-knock system to prevent gas wastage when rifle is knocked or bounced.
- Manual safety.
- Quattro Trigger: 2-stage full adjustable match trigger for trigger travel and trigger load.
With big power in a small package, Hatsan's FlashPup has helped introduce airgunners the world over to the world of pre-charged pneumatic (PCP) airguns thanks to its maneuverability and budget-friendly price point. Now Hatsan rounds out its FlashPup lineup with a synthetic-stocked version.
Powered by a fixed 165cc volume aluminum air cylinder with a 200 BAR fill pressure (2,900psi), this FlashPup slings lead pellets at speeds up to 1150, 1000, and 900 fps in its .177-, .22- and .25-caliber versions, respectively, Hatsan reports. Hatsan reports additionally that these guns produce muzzle energies of up to 29 fpe in .177 caliber, 38 fpe in .22 caliber and 40 fpe in .25.
The powerplant is set into a rugged, all-weather synthetic stock that includes a pistol grip and adjustable cheekpiece to ensure proper eye relief and a comfortable hold. Resting under the foregrip is a Weaver/Picatinny accessory rail for mounting a bipod and a combination Weaver/Dovetail mount is ready for the optics system of your choice.
The FlashPup features Hatsan’s celebrated 2-stage fully adjustable match Quattro trigger system, ensuring your trigger pulls are to your preference and break clean and smooth. Each caliber includes a single shot tray and two indexing magazines so you can spend less time reloading and more time taking shot after shot. Taking advantage of Hatsan’s QuietEnergy (QE) system, the Flashpup uses a fully-moderated barrel to quiets your shots, making it an ideal backyard target shooter and small game hunter.
|Cylinder Size||165 cc|
|Max Shots per Fill||35|
|Max Velocity||1150 fps|
|Muzzle Energy||29 ft/lbs|
|Suggested for||Small game hunting/target practice|