Benjamin Marauder Synrod Combo
- Benjamin Marauder air rifle - aka Synrod
- 10-shot repeater with auto-indexing feature (.25 cal is an 8-shot repeater)
- Uses compressed air: 2,000 to 3,000 psi (make adjustments as shown in the owner's manual)
- Can be adjusted for different velocities
- Internal shroud makes this a VERY quiet gun
- Choked barrel delivers superior accuracy
- 2-stage adjustable match trigger...and the trigger is metal!
- Raised aluminum breech for easier loading of circular magazine
- 11mm dovetail (does not come with sights)
- Ambidextrous synthetic stock with vertically adjustable comb (almost a full pound lighter than the wood-stocked rifle!)
- Reversible bolt -- switch from right to left side (with our special service)
- Built-in air pressure gauge (manometer)
- 215cc air reservoir
- 7.30 lbs.* - is the gun only weight
- 42.8" long*
- Includes CenterPoint LR416AORG2 4-16x40mm Rifle Scope with Illuminated Parallax Adjustable T.A.G. Reticle, sling, one magazine and sling swivel studs
- Upgrades from the original version of the gun: Factory-installed depinger changes the sharp "ping" to a dull thud. Improved valve (increases the number of shots: .177/.22=32 shots, .25=16 shots). Trigger moved back for better hand position. Optional reversible bolt for left- or right-handed shooters. Simplified breech design for assembly, service and to provide a more stable platform for larger scopes.
As the caliber increases, the gun becomes somewhat louder.
The Benjamin Marauder air rifle is one of the most popular precharged pneumatic guns made today. The wood-stocked version came out first, but this synthetic-stocked version (street name: Synrod) kicks it up a notch with a vertically adjustable comb and a whole bunch of improvements!
Since this air rifle is a repeater, it's one of the best hunting rifles you'll find. Comes with a Benjamin sling so you can easily carry the gun for hours while in the field and a CenterPoint 4-16x40 AO scope. Parallax adjusts from 5 yards to infinity.
If you're left-handed and need the bolt moved to the left side of the rifle, please add that optional service to your cart when you buy your gun.
*The owner's manual does not reflect the correct weight and length.
|Buttplate||Soft rubber recoil pad|
|Cylinder Size||215 cc|
|Fixed/adj. power||Multiple settings|
|Max Shots per Fill||32|
|Max Velocity||1100 fps|
|Suggested for||Small game hunting/target practice|
|Trigger Pull||1.5 lbs|
|Upgrades||Lothar Walther Match Barrel|