Benjamin Bulldog Bullpup Kit, Black
- Benjamin Bulldog bullpup kit
- Precharged pneumatic
- 5rd auto-indexing rotary clip
- 28.00" rifled barrel
- SoundTrap baffle-less trapezoid-shaped sound suppression
- 26" long Picatinny optics rail
- 5.50" long Picatinny accessory rail
- 2-stage non-adjustable trigger (stage 1=2 lbs., stage 2=3 lbs.)
- Manual safety
- 36" long
- Ambidextrous synthetic stock
- Rubber recoil pad
- 3000 psi max fill pressure
- 340cc reservoir
- 10 max shots per fill (going from 800 fps down to 670 fps and from 3000 psi down to 2000 psi by shot 10)
- 7.70 lbs.
- Reversible bolt -- switch from right to left side (with our special service)
- Foster male quick-disconnect
- 800 max fps with a 145-grain Nosler bullet (910 fps max with a 81-grain pellet)
- 200 ft-lbs. max with a 170-grain bullet
- Includes Leapers UTG 4-16x50 AO True Hunter Rifle Scope, lens covers and rings; embroidered tactical rifle case with padding, large exterior pocket and removable padded shoulder strap; rifle sling; bipod with telescoping legs; Swab-Its; 6 Nosler Ballistic Tip eXtreme 145-grain bullets; and lube
When you look for optical accessories, the Bulldog's manual states this: "Use of 37mm tall (Absolute Co-Witness) rings, widely used with the AR platform, are recommended." You may also use other sighting systems suited for AR platforms.
Bullpup airguns have finally come into their own! If you can buy just one, get the Benjamin Bulldog. Besides being compact, it's a big bore. Plus, it's quieter than many other PCPs and certainly most other big bores, it's a repeater (not common among big bores), and it has a Weaver/Picatinny rail for mounting those desirable AR-compatible optical accessories.
This special kit comes with a great Leapers UTG 4-16x50 AO True Hunter Rifle Scope, mount, sling, Nosler ammo and a bipod. All you need to do is fill it up, and you're ready to hunt!
Benjamin's SoundTrap baffles reduce the report, which is often substantial on a big bore airgun. You won't scare away other potential hunting targets when you pull your trigger. Speaking of hunting, you'll be able to take lots of pests and game usually reserved for firearms, such as coyotes and feral hogs. You can also take smaller pests and game at further distances than you would with smallbore airguns.
If you're a left-handed shooter, order our service to switch the sidelever to the other side of the gun. It's worth the minimal cost.
Our tech department did some velocity testing. Using an 81-grain JSB pellet, they shot 10 rounds (2 magazines) starting with a 3000 psi fill and ending with a 1900 psi fill. Here are the chronograph readings:
Shot 1: 897
Shot 2: 908
Shot 3: 903
Shot 4: 892
Shot 5: 882
Shot 6: 876
Shot 7: 864
Shot 8: 848
Shot 9: 833
Shot 10: 817
Leapers UTG 4-16x50 AO True Hunter Rifle Scope Specs:
- 4-16x magnification
- 50mm objective lens (adjustable objective)
- 1" tube
- 1/4 MOA (1/4" click value @ 100 yds)
- Mil-dot reticle (36-color illumination-enhancing)
- 5 yds to infinity parallax adjustment
- 23 ft to 5.8 ft field of view
- 3.2" to 3.0" eye relief
- 12.51mm to 2.5mm exit pupil
- 25.7 oz.
- 14.88" long
- Includes 1 CR2032 3V lithium battery, flip-open lens caps, 3" sunshade, 2 hex wrenches, hex screw & Weaver/Picatinny rings
|Cylinder Size||340 cc|
|Max Shots per Fill||10|
|Max Velocity||910 fpsMeasured with 81 grain ammo|
|Muzzle Energy||200 ft/lbsMeasured with 170-gr. ammo|
|Trigger Pull||3.0 lbs|