Evanix Tactical Sniper Air Rifle
- Evanix Tactical Sniper air rifle
- Precharged pneumatic (PCP)
- 11rds/.22, 10rds/.25, 8rds/.30, 7rds/9mm*, 6rds/.45** 5rds/.50**
- Sidelever cocking
- Horizontally adjustable buttstock (41" to 46" overall length)
- 11.5" to 16.5" length of pull
- Ambidextrous stock
- Vertically adjustable cheekpiece
- Finger grooves and texture on pistol grip
- Flash hider (the .45- and .50-caliber guns have different flash hiders than the other calibers; see the detail shots)
- Built-in manometer (air pressure gauge)
- 2-stage adjustable trigger
- 6-lb. trigger-pull
- Manual safety
- Weaver optics rail (no open sights)
- Weaver accessory rail with removable foregrip
- 3000 psi fill
- 300cc air tank
- Includes a 1/8" BSPP probe with male threads and 2 magazines (.45 & .50 cal. come with only 1 mag)
**.45- and 50-cal. mags accept ammo up to .600" long. Do not use .457" round balls in the .45-cal. magazine. Do not use ammo weighing more than 204 grains. Our 176-grain .45-caliber semi-wadcutter is not recommended. The .45-caliber air gun has a .453" bore diameter, and the barrel has 16 grooves with 1:15 right-hand twist. Do not use the Air Venturi bullet with the steel-tipped nose in your .50-caliber magazine. It does not fit.
RoboCop would be jealous of this futuristic PCP, which has all the bells and whistles!
If hunting is your game, this rifle will do you proud. Shoot small- and medium-size pests who destroy your garden, dig up your plants or carry disease. Dispatch them comfortably with one shot, but know that backup shots are readily available with your repeater.
How does it shoot? Is it accurate? Is the repeating mechanism smooth as butter and quick to advance? Yes. Yes. And yes.
Sure, you want power. Sure you want a repeater. But none of that matters if you can't hit the side of a barn from the inside! Evanix guns have a reputation for accuracy, and the Tactical Sniper is no exception
This rifle delivers a hail of lead downrange exactly where you want it. With accuracy and smooth functioning already proven in the other Evanix repeaters, you cannot go wrong with this gun. It's ready to do your bidding.
Tech talk: The Evanix Tactical Sniper and the Evanix Rainstorm II rifles have the same valve, although the valve body sizes are slightly different. The actions are completely different. There are some small changes in the trigger, but the platform is the same. Evanix's ongoing tech improvements include better performance for the hammer weight, hammer spring and valve return spring.
Tech talk about the .45-caliber gun: The trigger-pull is 6 lbs., 11 oz. Our tech department got 12 usable shots per fill, which took the reservoir pressure from 3,000 psi down to 1,400 psi. The rifle has a different flash hider than the other Tactical Sniper calibers. It's 41" long, has 21.50" barrel and weighs 9 lbs.
Tech talk: The .50-caliber barrel has a 1:18 twist, a bore diameter of 12.6mm (.49606") and a groove depth of 0.06mm (.0023622047").
|Cylinder Size||300 cc|
|Max Shots per Fill||16|
|Max Velocity||800 fps|
|Trigger Pull||6.0 lbs|