Crosman Challenger PCP & CO2 Rifle, No Sights
Crosman worked with Hans and Ray Apelles, two world-class airgunners, to develop the new Challenger Dual Fuel competition air rifle.
Challenger Competition Air Rifle
- Approved by the Civilian Marksmanship Program (CMP) for 3-position air rifle Sporter Class competition
- High-pressure air (2,000 psi) or CO2 (Dual Fuel)
- Bolt-action (ambidextrous & straight pull)
- 2-stage, match-grade, adjustable trigger
- Lothar Walther barrel
- Adjustable cheekpiece
- 11mm rails to attach your own sights or a scope
- Adjustable buttpad stretches rifle's length from 38.75" to 41.75"
- Adjustable striker spring to fine-tune velocity
- Fully free-floated Lothar Walther barrel
- Black synthetic stock
- Approx. 70 shots per tank at 530 fps
- Ideal for 3-position competition
- Air reservoir has a male Foster fitting (you need to buy an adapter if you plan to use CO2)
- Owner's manual incorrectly states a degasser is included. It is not.
Cick on the AMMO link for recommended pellets. Find pressurizing equipment, targets, safety glasses and other shooting gear by clicking on our ACCESSORIES link.
|Max Velocity||530 fps|
|Powerplant||PCP & CO2|