Colt Peacemaker SAA CO2 Revolver Kit, Nickel
- Colt Peacemaker revolver kit (Single Action Army), Nickel
- 12-gram CO2 cartridge
- 6-rd cylinder
- Fixed front sight
- Notch rear sight
- White plastic grip panels that imitate the original ivory
- Single-action only
- Manual safety
- Working ejector rod
- Nickel-plated finish
- 2.10 lbs. (the owner's manual incorrectly states a weight of 1.10 lbs.)
- 5.50" barrel length (the owner's manual incorrectly states a 6.87" barrel length)
- 11" overall length (the owner's manual incorrectly states an overall length of 11.50")
- Includes 6 shells (each shell is loaded with one steel BB)
There's an error in the owner's manual. It says you must first put the gun on safe and then pull the hammer to half-cock to load the gun. That is incorrect. Once the safety is applied, the hammer does not move. So, don't put the safety on to load the gun.
A faithful replica of the original Colt Peacemaker!
You'll marvel at the realism of your Single Action Army revolver. Besides the incredible attention to detail on the gun, the box is also a nice surprise. It has a vintage look.
Unlike most other CO2 revolvers produced today, the Colt Peacemaker loads a bit differently. Like the firearm, the cylinder does not swing out. Therefore, each shell is loaded separately through a loading gate on the right side of the cylinder. To make the cylinder turn, you have to pull the hammer back to half-cocked. Then, rotate the cylinder to either load a full shell or remove an empty one (by pushing on the ejector rod). Since the shells are loaded singly, speedloaders cannot be used.
To load the shells, put one steel BB in the bottom of each. This is the opposite end of the shell than most other revolvers. Truly, a unique six-shooter!
|Max Shots per Fill||100|
|Max Velocity||410 fps|