FX Wildcat MKIII Compact Air Rifle, Synthetic Stock
FX Wildcat MKIII Compact PCP Air Rifle with Synthetic Stock
- Precharged pneumatic (PCP)
- 7-position macro hammer spring tension adjuster with micro-adjustments available
- 500mm Superior Smooth Twist X barrel
- 230cc aluminum air cylinder
- Shots per fill: 100 (.177), 60 (.22), 35 (.25), 18 (.30)
- Maximum muzzle energy: 20 ft./lbs. (.177 ), 40 ft./lbs. (.22), 55 ft./lbs. (.25), 70 ft./lbs. (.30)
- Magazine capacity: 21rd (.177), 18rd (.22), 16rd (.25), 13rd (.30)
- Manual safety
- Picatinny scope rail
- Moderator-ready 1/2" UNF threaded muzzle
- 230 BAR (3,335 PSI) fill pressure
- Dual manometers: one for air tube pressure, one for regulator pressure
- Synthetic stock
- Overall length: 26.75"
- Weight: 6 pounds
- Externally-adjustable AMP regulator
- Fill probe with 1/8" BSPP male threads
- Includes hard case, one fill probe and one magazine
Please note: Some rifles may have 250 BAR printed as the max fill pressure, FX USA has indicated that 230 BAR is the actually max fill pressure for the Wildcat MKIII.
The FX Wildcat MKIII Compact PCP air rifle with synthetic stock continues the revolutionary Wildcat heritage that set the tone for compacts and bullpups. Superficially, this air rifle seems very similar to the Wildcat MKII. In fact, it offers many features FX users already love, like the renowned two-stage adjustable trigger, externally-adjustable AMP regulator, and butter-smooth side cocking lever. However, it also has big new upgrades in store.
In addition to small changes like adding a regulator manometer in the stock to complement the one for the air cylinder, the Wildcat MKIII is now highly-adjustable through the all-new rear power adjuster. The dial has 7 presets for the hammer spring, and further fine-tuning of the tension is accomplished via the Allen wrench hole in the 8th adjuster notch. FX also increased the plenum volume and added larger valves for better airflow and more consistent and powerful shots. This Compact model is almost a pound lighter and almost a foot shorter than the Sniper version, making it more maneuverable and easier to carry around on a long day in the field.
This airgun uses the FX Side-Shot magazine, which offers over double the capacity of the old Wildcat magazine. These new features upgrade the Wildcat MKIII with DNA from the Impact, Dreamline, and Crown lines. As with many other FX rifles, the barrel liners can be swapped out, and the airgun includes FX's new Superior STX liner. Shooters can add additional versatility by switching to a different caliber liner or a Superior STX Heavy liner for heavy slugs. The optics rail has been upgraded from an 11mm dovetail to a Picatinny, and 1/2” UNF threading on the muzzle allows you to add a separate moderator if you choose.
With all of these upgrades, it's clear that FX is pushing the boundaries of airgun manufacturing technology. If you're ready to experience the high-end innovation of the FX Wildcat MKIII Compact PCP air rifle with synthetic stock, get one today at Pyramyd Air.
|Cylinder Size||230 cc|
|Fixed/adj. power||Multiple settings|
|Max Shots per Fill||18|
|Max Velocity||840 fps|
|Muzzle Energy||70 ft/lbs|
|Operating Pressure||3335 PSI / 230 BAR|
|Suggested for||Small game hunting/target practice|