FX Wildcat MKIII Sniper Air Rifle, Synthetic Stock
FX Wildcat MKIII Sniper PCP Air Rifle with Synthetic Stock
- Precharged pneumatic (PCP)
- 7-position macro hammer spring tension adjuster with micro-adjustments available
- 700mm Superior Smooth Twist X barrel
- 300cc aluminum air cylinder
- Shots per fill: 90 (.22), 55 (.25), 35 (.30)
- Maximum muzzle energy: 50 ft./lbs. (.22), 70 ft./lbs. (.25), 85 ft./lbs. (.30)
- Magazine capacity: 18rd (.22), 16rd (.25), 13rd (.30)
- Manual safety
- Picatinny scope rail
- Moderator-ready 1/2" UNF threaded muzzle
- 230 BAR (3,335 PSI) fill pressure
- Dual manometers: one for air tube pressure, one for regulator pressure
- Synthetic stock
- Overall length: 33.75"
- Weight: 6.75 pounds
- Externally-adjustable AMP regulator
- Fill probe with 1/8" BSPP male threads
- Includes hard case, one magazine and one fill probe
Please note: Some rifles may have 250 BAR printed as the max fill pressure, FX USA has indicated that 230 BAR is the actually max fill pressure for the Wildcat MKIII.
The FX Wildcat MKIII Sniper PCP air rifle with synthetic stock furthers the groundbreaking Wildcat legacy that defined the standard for bullpups and compact air rifles. This air rifle offers many improvements and new features, such as the rear power adjuster dial, with 7 major levels of preset hammer spring tensions, and additional refinement possible with an access hole at the 8th space on the dial, using an Allen wrench. In addition, the main block of the rifle received an upgrade via increased plenum size and improved valves for more power and better consistency.
This Sniper model gets more shots per fill compared to the Compact, and has more power with only .75 lbs. of extra weight and 7" of extra length, making it great for hunting and target shooting. At first glance, this airgun looks like the Wildcat MKII, and indeed shooters will find familiar Wildcat features, like the silky-smooth sidelever, externally-adjustable AMP regulator, and remarkably light adjustable two-stage trigger.
FX addressed one small shortcoming in the Wildcat MKII by adding a regulator manometer in the stock to go along with the air cylinder manometer. The Picatinny optics rail now comes standard, instead of the 11mm dovetail, and 1/2" UNF threading on the muzzle provides the option for an add-on moderator. In addition, the Wildcat MKIII uses the same FX Side-Shot magazine as the FX Dreamline and Crown, which more than doubles the capacity of the previous magazine. This air rifle comes standard with the new Superior STX liner. As with all FX models built with STX liners, this allows for liner and caliber changes as you see fit.
FX continues to pursue shooting perfection with their improvements to precision airgun engineering and development. If you want to enjoy the latest advancements in bullpup technology, buy an FX Wildcat MKIII Sniper PCP air rifle with synthetic stock now.
|Cylinder Size||300 cc|
|Fixed/adj. power||Multiple settings|
|Max Shots per Fill||90|
|Max Velocity||950 fps|
|Muzzle Energy||50 ft/lbs|
|Operating Pressure||3335 PSI / 230 BAR|
|Suggested for||Small game hunting/target practice|