Seneca Recluse 500cc Ultimate Hunters Combo
Seneca Recluse Air Rifle
- Precharged pneumatic (PCP)
- Rifled steel barrel (0.3543" to 0.359" diameter)
- Dual air reservoir (500cc total air capacity)
- 11mm scope rail (use only compact scopes)
- 2 power levels (first bolt stop is low power, second is high)
- Fixed front sight
- Fully adjustable, removable rear sight
- 3000 psi max fill pressure
- Built-in manometer (air pressure gauge)
- Hardwood Monte Carlo stock with checkered forearm & grip
- Raised right-hand cheekpiece
- Quick-disconnect Foster Male fitting
Includes Hex wrench, Leapers 3-12x40 AO Rifle Scope, Mantis 1" Rings, Medium, UTG Tactical OP-2 Metal Bipod, Adjustable Height, 6 pack Air Venturi Air Bolt, .35 cal, Air Venturi Broadhead Wrench, 100ct Air Venturi .356 Cal, 127 Grains, Flat Nose
Please Note: Scope shown in photos may be different from from the scope currently included in this Combo.
If you like to hunt and do it extensively, then the Sam Yang Recluse .357-caliber air rifle with a 500cc reservoir will give you lots of shots. Great for hunting woodchucks, nutria, possums, rats, raccoons, crows and similar-sized pests. With the Ultimate Hunter's kit you have everything you could possibly want from your Recluse PCP air rifle platform!
How many shots will you get from your 500cc Recluse? Our tech department filled their Recluse dual-tank air rifle to 3,000 psi, loaded it with 76-grain bullets and let loose! They shot the first 4 shots on high power. The first shot was 925 fps. Shot 4 was 890 fps.
The next 17 bullets were shot on low power. Shot 5 was 855 fps, and the final shot on low power was 683 fps. That brought the tank down to 800 psi for a total of 21 shots.
This shows you what one gun can do. Velocity and psi levels will vary gun to gun.
|Cylinder Size||500 cc|
|Fixed/adj. power||2 settings|
|Front Sight||Blade & Ramp|
|Max Shots per Fill||12|
|Max Velocity||983 fps|
|Rear Sight||Adjustable for windage & elevation|
|Trigger Pull||7.5 lbs|