Anschutz 9015 Club Air Rifle, Laminated Wood W/4709A
Anschutz 9015 Club Air Rifle Laminate Wood
- Precharged pneumatic
- Recoil and vibration free barreled action
- Ambidextrous grip
- Maintenance free stabilizer
- Extremely short lock time
- Precisely adjustable match trigger with axial ball bearing
- Exchangeable air cylinder w/integrated manometer (air pressure gauge)
- Air pressure regulator with air filter
- Rifled barrel
- 16.5" barrel length
- 42.1" to 43.3" overall length
- 8.38 lbs.
- Adjustable 5-stage trigger blade
- Trigger pull weight 30-170 grams
- Adjustable, balanced stock useful for all shooting disciplines and position types
- Highly adjustable rubber buttplate
- 200 BAR max pressure, 2,900 psi
- Approx. 200 shots per fill
- Dry-fire capability
- Meets ISSF Requirements
Anschutz pushes the boundaries of precision engineering further with each new entry in their competition line. Based on the 9003 series, this laminate stock 9015 features a unique blue dominated laminate stock with black and white accents that’s built for right or left handed shooters. With an adjustable rear stock and cheekpiece, owners of this contender will have no problem finding a perfect hold. At just 8.38 lbs the 9015 Club is easy to control and stabilize for shooting perfect 10s.
Each 9015 includes Anschutz famed 2-stage adjustable 5065 4K trigger with its exceptionally short trigger release that guarantees maximum precision.
These features add up to a target rifle that’s sure to give shooters the edge they need with the precision and style afforded by German Engineering.
|Front Sight||Globe w/Aperture Inserts|
|Max Shots per Fill||200|
|Max Velocity||560 fps|
|Rear Sight||Diopter/micrometer adjustable|
|Trigger Pull||0.22 lbs|