Colt SAA CO2 Pellet Revolver, Nickel
- Colt Peacemaker pellet revolver (Single Action Army)
- 12-gram CO2 cartridge
- 6-rd cylinder
- Fixed front sight
- Notch rear sight
- Synthetic black grip panels
- Single-action only
- Manual safety
- Working ejector rod
- Nickel-plated finish
- 2.10 lbs. (owner's manual incorrectly states a weight of 1.10 lbs.)
- 5.50" barrel length (owner's manual incorrectly states a 6.87" barrel length)
- 11" overall length (owner's manual incorrectly states an overall length of 11.50")
- Includes 6 shells (each shell is loaded with one pellet)
The owner's manual incorrectly states that you must first put the gun on safe and then pull the hammer to half-cock in order to load the gun. PLEASE NOTE: Once the safety is applied, the hammer does not move. So, do not put the safety on to load the gun.
This Colt revolver is a faithful replica of the original Colt Peacemaker!
You'll marvel at the realism of your Single Action Army revolver. Besides the incredible attention to detail on the gun, the box is also a nice surprise with it's vintage look.
Unlike most other CO2 revolvers produced today, the Colt Peacemaker loads a bit differently. Like the firearm, the cylinder does not swing out. Therefore, each shell is loaded separately through a loading gate on the right side of the cylinder. To make the cylinder turn, you have to pull the hammer back to half-cocked. Then, rotate the cylinder to either load a full shell or remove an empty one (by pushing on the ejector rod). Since the shells are loaded singly, speedloaders cannot be used.
To load the shells, put one pellet in the bottom of each. This is the opposite end of the shell than most other revolvers.
You'll notice this gun truly is a unique six-shooter!
|Max Shots per Fill||100|
|Max Velocity||380 fps|