Crosman Bushmaster MPW Full Auto BB Gun
Crosman Bushmaster MPW Full Auto .177-cal BB Gun
- AR platform with mock suppressor
- Tactical multi-purpose weapon
- Full- and semi-auto action
- Quad rail forearm for mounting accessories
- AR-compatible buffer tube
- AR-compatible pistol grip
- Blowback-action bolt
- 25-round, drop-free magazine
- .177 caliber
- Power plant: Two 12-gram CO2 cartridges
- Steel barrel
- Nylon fiber construction
- Smooth bore
- Picatinny rail for mounting optics
- 6-position adjustable stock
- Max velocity: up to 430 FPS with steel BBs
- Length” 21”
- Includes unmounted red-dot sight and one magazine
Please note: The red dot uses a 2032 battery. One is included.
Get ready to shred through paper targets, obliterate aluminum cans and send spinners whirling like pinwheels with Crosman’s fully automatic Bushmaster MPW CO2 BB gun!
Based directly on the wildly popular full-auto Crosman DPMS SBR M4 replica CO2-powered BB gun, this follow-up model does not disappoint. From its genuine heft, familiar controls and raging rate of fire, to its two-tone black/flat dark earth color scheme and the included red-dot sight, this thing just screams authenticity. It even accepts real-steel AR stocks and grips, along with a multitude of accessories and optics, thanks to its quad rail forearm and Picatinny optics rail.
Just load up the 25-round drop-free magazine, which also holds its two 12-gram CO2-cartridge power plant, give the ultra-realistic charging handle a pull, flip the selective-fire switch to FUN (also known as full auto) and send a stream of BBs downrange at a sizzling 1400 rounds per minute. Crosman reports the Bushmaster MPW’s maximum muzzle velocity is 430 FPS with steel BBs and, from what the reviewers have been saying, it’s wicked accurate right out of the box.
So, go ahead - treat yourself to loads of full-auto BB-blasting fun with Crosman’s selective fire Bushmaster MPW CO2 BB gun. You’ll never look at a soda can the same way again.
|Max Velocity||430 fps|