Morini MOR-162EI Air Pistol
- Morini MOR-162EI air pistol
- Sufficient tank capacity for a guaranteed 200 shots when charged to 200 bar
- Battery life of more than 15,000 shots
- On/Off switch with auto cut-off if accidentally left on and unused
- Factory anatomical adjustable right-hand walnut grips
- Electronic trigger with ball bearing and dry-fire mechanism
- Weight 2.248 lbs
- Barrel Length 9.84"
- Length of sight line 12.2" to 13.8"
- Includes: 1 red and 1 blue tank, batteries and hard plastic carrying case
The Morini CM 162El competition pistol features a Lothar Walther precision barrel based on Morini's concept for ultimate accuracy. It has factory installed anatomical adjustable walnut grips. The muzzle compensator eliminates barrel flip, and the 5.0 mm foresight comes standard. (4.0, 4.5, 5.5 and 6.0 mm are extra). The pistol has a matte black non reflective action body, and blued steel barrel with two different color cylinders for ease of identification and charging.
Once charged to 3,000 psi, this regulated pistol boasts 200 guaranteed shots. Pressure gauges located on the front of the detachable cylinders allow for continued montoring of the available pressure.
The long battery life from two AAA batteries (included), offers more than 15,000 shots! The unique on/off switch features an auto cut-off if accidentally left on and unused, and there is also a battery light that pulses red to indicate battery power.
The electronic trigger with its ball bearing and dry-fire mechanism is unique to the 162 E models (above all other match air pistols). Pulling the electronic trigger only closes a switch, it is not a mechanical interlink system with partial disconnect. The trigger is adjusted at the factory according to the ISSF rules.
Includes: Hard carry case with red plush lining profiled for pistols and factory standard accessories - provision for match pellets & scoring gauge, charging adaptor (to standard DIN thread), all tools that might be required for stripping, and full instructions.
|Max Shots per Fill||200|
|Max Velocity||500 fps|
|Rear Sight||Adjustable for windage|