Air Venturi Air Bolt, 6 pack .50 cal
Air Venturi Air Bolt, 6 pack
- 0.50" Caliber bolt
- Velocity up to 500 fps (when used in Seneca Dragon Claw)
- Power up to 238 FPE (when used in Seneca Dragon Claw)
- 430 grains including 100 grain field tip
- Overall length 23"
- 300 Spine
- Constructed from 100% Hi-Modulus Carbon Fiber
- 6 Air Bolts per package
Click here for manual
The Air Bolt by Air Venturi is a revolutionary, patent-pending ammunition system that transforms your .50 caliber PCP air rifle into a powerful archery tool!
Use the 430 grain carbon fiber Air Bolt in any .50 caliber precharged pneumatic rifle with a barrel of 22 inches or longer, and enjoy an entirely new experience with your airgun. You'll be amazed at the accuracy and power the Air Bolt delivers to your quarry.
Large game? Yes! With velocities up to 500 fps and knockdown power exceeding 230 foot pounds of energy (in Sam Yang Dragon Claw), trophy-sized big game is well within the capabilities of this innovative projectile.
Of course the next question is, how tight are the groups? You'll have to be careful not to 'Robin Hood' the Air Bolts! During our tests, we found typical groups are 1 inch at 30 yards.
Each arrow comes with a 100 grain Field Tip. The inserts on each bolt are threaded to accept standard broadheads, for the ultimate hunting experience.
Hunt with your .50 cal Air Bolts in these States:
- Alabama –Deer, Feral Swine, Coyote, Wild Boar, Rabbit, Game Birds
- Arizona – Deer, Javelina, Bighorn Sheep, Bear, Mountain Lion, Coyote
- North Carolina – Bobcat, Coyote, Rabbit, Feral Hogs, Deer
- South Carolina – Deer, Bear, Feral Hogs, Deer, Coyote
- Virginia – Deer, Turkey, Feral Swine, Coyote
- Connecticut – Coyote, Rabbit, Deer
- Florida – Alligators, Bobcat, Coyote, Rabbit, Feral Hogs, Deer, Turkey
- Idaho – Bobcat, Badger, Coyote, Porcupine
- Kentucky – Beaver, Bobcat, Coyote, Feral Hogs, Rabbit, Deer
- Montana – Badger, Coyote, Porcupine, Rabbit
- Nebraska –Badger, Bobcat, Coyote, Porcupine
- Oklahoma –Badger, Beaver, Bobcat, Coyote, Nutria
- Texas –Alligators*, Deer*, Antelope, Feral Hogs, Turkey
- Wisconsin –Bobcat, Rabbit, Raccoon
For a complete list of Airgun Hunting Laws and Regulations, view our Airgun Hunter’s Map.
Check with your state DNR or Dept. of Wildlife for game specific details, definitions and seasons.
Tech Tip: We recommend using the Big Shot Extreme 500 target with the Air Bolt. We have tested many targets with the Air Bolt and have found the Big Shot to be the most effective in stopping the Bolt. Take extra care if you are using a different target with the Air Bolt and make sure it is rated to stop up to 500 FPS.
Tech Tip for Hunters: While you can use fixed blade or mechanical broadheads on the Air Bolts, we recommend mechanical broadheads for better accuracy.
Item Code: AV-AB0010 [PY-P-1357]
|Ammo Shape||Ammo Shape|
|Ammo TypeArrows||Ammo TypeArrows|
|Length23.00 inch||Length23.00 inch|
|Suggested forHunting||Suggested forHunting|