Sen-X Onyx Tactical Crossbow
Sen-X Onyx Tactical Crossbow - Powered by Steambow
- Patented technology
- OPC - One Push Cocking
- Capable of rapid fire
- Improved safety
- Tool-free string replacement
- 330 fps maximum arrow velocity
- Up to 100 foot-pounds of energy
- 225-lb. draw weight (but it takes just 1 push of a button!)
- 15.25" power stroke
- Overall length: 28.5"
- Weight: 11 lbs. w/ air tank or CO2 tank attached
- Picatinny optics rail
- Black, high-strength polymer construction
- Quiver and 3 arrows
Steambow’s patented technology uses the field-proven compressed air or CO2 canisters that are commonly used in airguns and paintball guns to make quick work of cocking, loading and decocking the Steambow. All it takes is the push of a button to load and cock the Steambow. Decocking the Steambow is just as fast and just as safe.
More highlights of Steambow’s pneumatic crossbows include:
- Nearly silent cocking and decocking with a push of a button - OPC
- Collapsible configuration for ease of transport
- Can be safely stored loaded
- Longer life than conventional crossbows
Incorporating an all-black, tactical theme and sending arrows downrange at up to 330 fps with a formidable maximum 100 foot-pounds of energy, the Sen-X Onyx is capable of taking down a variety of wild game. It also makes for a fun target-practice tool and affords people with physical limitations who are unable to operate a conventional crossbow an opportunity to participate in the highly rewarding shooting sport.
Whether you've been thinking about getting into archery or are already a seasoned practitioner, the Sen-X Onyx Tactical Crossbow by Steambow is definitely worth a look. Order yours today at PyramydAir.com!
|Cocking Effort||225 lbs|
|Max Velocity||330 fps|
|Muzzle Energy||100 ft/lbs|
|Upgrades||Basic Combo: CO2 ctgs. + HPA tank|