Air Arms S510 XS Stealth Carbine PCP Air Rifle
AA S510 XS Stealth Carbine Regulated PCP Air Rifle
- Precharged pneumatic
- Air Arms Q-Tec moderator permanently affixed for added noise reduction
- Smooth sidelever cocking mechanism
- 10-shot repeater
- 2-stage adjustable trigger with safety
- 11mm scope grooves (no open sights)
- 250 Bar / 3,626 PSI Fill Pressure
- Built-in manometer (air pressure gauge)
- Built-in adjustable power
- Fully shrouded Lothar Walther barrel with integral moderator
- Ambidextrous poplar Monte Carlo stock
- Checkered pistol grip and forearm
- Fully-Regulated 186cc cylinder
- 40 shots in .177, 35 shots in .22, 30 shots in .25
- Includes one rotary magazine, 4 hex wrenches, and fill adapter
Blending the quiet, carbine action of the Ultimate Sporter line with a lightweight, ambidextrous poplar stock, Air Arms has created the ultimate silent hunting PCP. Introducing the S510 XS Stealth Carbine!
You wanted a regulated S510 and Air Arms delivered, adding a regulator to the XS and boosting the power of the increasingly popular .25 caliber. These upgrades result in a PCP that can achieve powerful 44 ft-lbs in .25, 32 ft-lbs in .22 and 20 ft-lbs in .177. Power isn't the only thing increasing in the XS. The regulator offers increased consistency and shot counts from its 186cc cylinder, delivering 40 (.177), 35 (.22) and 30 (.25) shots per fill with minimal velocity change. These long shot strings are further aided by a built-in power adjuster to balance power and shot count.
Each XS features the prized Lothar Walther barrel, which gives this platform its renowned accuracy. This show-stopping system is further enhanced by an integrated Q-Tec Moderator that make this S510 XS one of the quietest airguns on the market.
Air Arms is one of the most detail-oriented airgun manufacturers and it shows not only in the internal components but the carefully crafted stock. This version of the XS features a rich, brown poplar stock complete with an adjustable buttpad. Each rifle includes one of Air Arms perfected 10-shot indexing magazines, smooth sidelever cocking mechanism and built-in manometer.
The Air Arms S510 XS has won fans worldwide and turned heads at the range with shots so accurate they require a double-take. If you want long consistent shot strings that land on target every time, make the S510 XS yours.
|Cylinder Size||186 cc|
|Fixed/adj. power||Multiple settings|
|Max Shots per Fill||40|
|Max Velocity||1035 fps|
|Muzzle Energy||20 ft/lbs|
|Suggested for||Small game hunting/plinking|