Hawke Sport Optics HD IR 3-9x50 AO Rifle Scope, Ill. Mil-Dot Reticle, 1/4 MOA, 1" Tube
Hawke Sport Optics Vantage 3-9x50 AO Rifle Scope, Mil-Dot Illuminated Reticle, 1/4 MOA, 1" Mono-Tube
- Rifle scope
- 3-9x magnification
- 50mm objective lens (adjustable objective)
- 1" mono-tube chassis for superior strength
- Etched glass reticle with red and green illumination
- 1/4 MOA (1/4" click value @ 100 yds)
- Fast focus eyeball and high torque zoom ring
- Rheostat on saddle offers 5 levels of brightness
- Mil-dot reticle
- 10 yds to infinity parallax adjustment
- 33.6 ft to 11 ft field of view
- 3.5" eye relief
- Aluminum construction
- 21 oz.
- 13.8" long
- Includes CR2032 battery, elasticized lens covers, and cleaning cloth
- Fully multi-coated optics (11 layers) for excellent clarity
- 90 MOA elevation and windage adjustment
- Low profile, snag-free turrets
- Black matte finish
Featuring low profile, snag-free turrets, you can easily reset your windage and elevation to zero with 1/4 MOA clicks. Have a great day at the range and make your hunting experiences even easier with this riflescope.
The Mil-Dot reticle features multiple aiming points for hold-over and hold-under, and with 4 Mil Dots in each direction, You're on target quickly. The etched class reticle has 5 brightness levels of illumination offered in both red and green. You can turn that off for a solid black reticle.
A good deal for a high-quality scope with illumination! This HD scope is a hunting scope. You'll spend more time shooting and less time fiddling with your scope trying to acquire your target.
Illuminated reticles add another dimension to your shooting because you can adjust the brightness of the mil-dot reticle to suit the ambient lighting conditions. Plus, the red and green colors of the mil-dots let you see your reticle against just about any critter or target
This Hawke Sport Optics scope has an etched-glass reticle, which is superior to a wire reticle because it's finer and therefore much more precise. You'll get even more accuracy from your gun! Another way that etched-glass reticles are superior to wire reticles is when they're illuminated. The etched ones show the illumination only on the reticle. It looks like the reticle is floating. Wire reticles often reflect the illumination in the objective lens, which can be distracting when shooting.
This item is not eligible for coupon discounts
Item Code: Hawke-14232 [PY-A-5193]