Hawke Sport Optics Vantage 4-16x50 AO Rifle Scope, Ill. Mil-Dot IR Reticle, 1/4 MOA, 1" Mono-tube
Hawke Sport Optics Vantage 4-16x50 AO Rifle Scope
- Rifle scope
- 4-16x magnification
- 50mm objective lens (adjustable objective)
- 1 inch mono-tube chassis for superior strength
- 1/4 MOA (1/4" click value @ 100 yds)
- Low profile, snag-free fingertip turrets
- Mil-Dot illuminated red/green/black reticle
- Parallax adjustment from 15 yds to infinity
- 23.6 ft to 6.2 ft field of view
- 3.5" eye relief
- 0.5" to 0.1" exit pupil
- 21.9 oz.
- 15.3" long
- Includes CR2032 battery, elasticated lens covers and lens cloth
- 11 layer fully multi-coated optics for maximum clarity
- Knurled Posi-Grip power selector knob
- 80 MOA elevation and windage adjustment range
- Fast-focus eyeball and high torque zoom ring
- Black matte finish
The classic Mil-Dot features multiple aim points for hold-over and hold-under. Accurate mil spacing on 10x, featuring 4 Mil Dots in each direction. Glass etched reticle that has 5 brightness levels of illumination in both red and green, or can be turned off for a solid black reticle.
This Hawke Sport Optics scope has a 1 inch mono-tube chassis providing all the added stability you could ever need for the punishing recoil of magnum airguns. This riflescope easily meets the needs of both long range and precision shooters.
The fully multi-coated lenses are waterproof, shockproof, and nitrogen filled for the best possible light transmission.
This Hawke scope has an etched-glass reticle, which is superior to a wire reticle because it's much more precise, giving you more accuracy from your gun. Another way that etched-glass reticles are superior to wire reticles is when they're illuminated. The etched ones show the illumination only on the reticle. It looks like the reticle is floating. Wire reticles often have a reflection of the illumination in the objective lens, which can be distracting when shooting.
This item is not eligible for coupon discounts
Item Code: Hawke-14260 [PY-A-6579]