Athlon Optics 3-12x40 Talos, Mil-Dot Reticle, 1/4 MOA, 1" Tube
Athlon Optics 3-12x40 Talos, Mil-Dot Reticle, 1/4 MOA, 1" Tube:
- Objective Lens Diameter: 40 mm
- Field of View: 34.1-8.9"
- Eye Relief 3.82-3.35"
- Scope Tube Diameter: 1"
- Scope Magnification: 3-12
- Lens Coating: Wide Band Fully Multicoated
- Length: 12"
- Weight: 16.2 oz
- Turret Style: Capped
- Reticle: Second Focal Plane Mildot
- Surface Finish: Matte
- Tube Material: 6063 Aluminum
- Exit Pupil: 13.6-3.4 mm
- Click Value: 0.1 MIL
- Adjustment range per rotation: 5 MIL
- Total Elevation Adjustment: 20 MIL
- Total Windage Adjustment: 20 MIL
- Parallax Adjustment: Side Focus - 10 yards to infinity
- Purging Material: Nitrogen
- Reticle Subtension Validity: 10x
The Talos 3-12x40 model is a scope built for putting shots on target every time. With a 3-12 magnification range and a large 40mm objective lens, you have the ability to see exactly where your shots are headed.
The Talos will give you the versatility you need to zero in on prey whether paper or pest. Ready for the trail, these scopes are made of aircraft grade aluminum that is fogproof, waterproof and shockproof. Each lens is multicoated for easy viewing in low light environments.
Item Code: ATH-215004 [PY-A-8560]