Leapers UTG 3-12x44 AO Rifle Scope, EZ-TAP, Ill. Mil-Dot Reticle, 1/4 MOA, 30mm Tube, Weaver Rings
- Compact rifle scope
- 3-12x magnification
- 44mm objective lens (adjustable objective)
- 30mm tube
- 1/4 MOA (1/4" click value @ 100 yds)
- Red/green* illuminated mil-dot reticle (36-color illumination enhancing)
- Etched-glass reticle
- 10 yds to infinity parallax adjustment (SWAT--sidewheel adjustable parallax)
- 32 ft to 10 ft field of view
- 3.4" to 3" eye relief
- 13mm to 3.9mm exit pupil
- 22 oz.
- 11.1" long
- Includes 1 CR2032 battery, flip-open lens caps, hex wrench, hex screw & Max Strength Twist Lock Weaver rings
- True Strength scope
- Emerald-coated optics (95% light transmission)
- Built-in color/brightness memory system
- EZ-TAP Illumination enhancing (IE) technology w/RGB (red-green-black*) in dual-color mode and 36 colors in multi-color mode
- Zero lock/reset target turrets
- Integral sunshade (angled objective)
- Black matte finish
*If you don't use the illumination, the reticle will be black.
This is as good as it gets when it comes to optics. This high-quality compact scope is bright and tough. The True Strength platform ensures that this scope won't break if you mount it on a magnum-powered spring-piston air rifle. Ideal for hunting, hunter field target, plinking, pest elimination and more. Can also be mounted on any firearm or airsoft gun with a Weaver rail.
This UTG scope has an etched-glass reticle, which is superior to a wire reticle because it's etched by a laser and is much more precise. That lets you get even more accuracy from your gun. Another way that etched-glass reticles are superior to wire reticles is when they're illuminated. The etched ones show the illumination only on the reticle. It looks like the reticle is floating. Wire reticles often have a reflection of the illumination in the objective lens, which can be distracting when shooting.
Item Code: SCP3UGM312AOIEW [PY-A-4319]