Leapers UTG 4-16x44 AO Accushot SWAT Rifle Scope, EZ-TAP, Illuminated Mil-Dot Reticle, 1/4 MOA, 30mm Tube, Lever-Lock Weaver Rings
- Rifle scope
- 4-16x magnification
- 44mm objective lens (adjustable objective)
- 30mm tube
- 1/4 MOA (1/4" click value @ 100 yds)
- Mil-dot reticle (36-color illumination-enhancing)
- 10 yds to infinity parallax adjustment
- 26.20 ft to 7.85 ft field of view
- 3.40" to 3.00" eye relief
- 11mm to 2.70mm exit pupil
- 21.80 oz.
- 11.14" long
- Includes 1 CR2032 3V lithium battery, flip-open lens caps, 2 hex wrenches, hex screw & lever lock medium Weaver/Picatinny rings
- True Strength scope
- Emerald-coated optics (95% light transmission)
- Built-in color/brightness memory system
- EZ-TAP Illumination Enhancing (IE) technology w/RGB (red-green-black*) reticle in dual-color mode and 36 colors in multi-color mode
- Zero lock/reset target turrets
- Side wheel adjustable turret (SWAT)
- TactEdge integral sunshade (angled objective)
- Black matte finish
*If you don't use the illumination, the reticle will be black.
Leapers' True Strength scope platform can take a beating from the most powerful spring-piston air guns. Never worry that your scope is going to give out just when you need it.
Your UTG Accushot 4-16x44 scope let's you see everything clearly and sharply because the objective bell adjusts down to 10 yards. Because of the lower magnification, you'll have a greater view of the field and not have to search and seek your target. A larger field of view lets you see the relationship between what you're aiming at and the surrounding environment.
The multi-color mil-dot reticle is especially useful for hunting and shooting bullseye targets. Bullseyes are usually black, and critters tend to come in colors that make a black reticle difficult to see. By simply tapping the button on top of your scope's eyebell, you'll turn on the light and clearly see your exact point of aim. No sense struggling with a scope limited with a black-only reticle!
Item Code: SCP3-UM416AOIEW [PY-A-5191]