Hawke Sport Optics 8-32x50 AO Airmax 30 SF Rifle Scope, Ill. AMX Etched Glass Mil-Dot Reticle, 1/4 MOA, 30mm Tube
Hawke Sport Optics 8-32x50 AO Airmax 30 SF Rifle Scope
- Rifle scope
- 8x32 magnification
- 50mm objective lens (adjustable objective)
- 30mm mono-tube for superior strength
- 1/4 MOA (1/4" click value @ 100 yds)
- AMX etched glass Mil-Dot reticle with optional red illumination
- Side focus control for parallax adjustment from 10 yds to infinity
- 13 ft to 3.4 ft field of view
- 4" eye relief
- 0.2" to 0.1" exit pupil
- 27.3 oz.
- 16.6" long
- Includes 1 CR2032 battery, metal flip-up lens covers, 4" side wheel, 4" screw-in sunshade, lens cloth and owner's manual
- 16 layer fully multi-coated optics for exceptional clarity
- 55 MOA elevation and windage adjustment range
- Stepless rheostat offers total brightness control
- Fast-focus eyeball and high torque zoom ring
- Black matte finish
- Based on the spacing of a 10x Mil Dot
- Offers multiple aim points, useful when shooting airguns with loopy trajectories
- Half Mil-Dot spacing on the lower post provides increased aim points for long shots
- Horizontal bars are calculated at 0.5, 1.5, 2.5, 3.5 and 4.5 mil spacing
- Hollow posts are segmented into mil spacing and can be used for bracketing
This Airmax riflescope from Hawke Sport Optics is a great choice for long range shooting, and keeps weight down with its lightweight and durable mono-tube chassis.
This Hawke Sport Optics scope has a mono-tube 30mm chassis providing all the added stability you could ever need for the punishing recoil of magnum airguns. It has a convenient side-focus parallax wheel in addition to a 4 inch sidewheel for easier adjustments.
The AMX etched glass reticle provides even more accuracy from your gun and is based on the 10x half Mil Dot spacing that is popular with other airgunner optics. This reticle features additional windage bars on the lower Mil Dots offering increased aim points for longer range shots. In addition to the crisply etched reticle, the red illumination control bypasses the more common switch for a stepless rheostat. In ambient light conditions, it's a much more flexible way to customize the illumination level to your shooting needs. If you prefer the solid black reticle, simply turn off the illumination.
The fully multi-coated lenses are waterproof, shockproof, and nitrogen filled for the best possible light transmission.
This item is not eligible for coupon discounts
Item Code: Hawke-13340 [PY-A-5569]