Hawke Sidewinder 30 SF IR 4-16x50 AO, Mil Dot Reticle
Hawke Sidewinder 30 SF IR 4-16x50 AO Features
- 4-16x magnification
- 50mm objective lens (adjustable objective)
- 30mm mono-tube for superior strength
- 1/4 MOA (1/4" click value @ 100 yds)
- Illuminated SR Pro etched glass reticle (red-green-black)
- Side focus control for parallax adjustment from 10 yds to infinity
- 22.7 ft to 6.6 ft field of view
- 3.5" eye relief
- 27.5 oz.
- 14.4" long
- Includes 1 CR2032 battery, metal flip-up lens covers, 4" side wheel, 4" screw-in sunshade, lens cloth and pointer
- 18 layer fully multi-coated optics for superior clarity
- 65 MOA elevation and windage adjustment range
- Rheostat on wheel has 5 green and 5 red brightness settings
- Locking ocular and high torque zoom ring
- Black matte finish
- Rings are not included
SR Pro Reticle:
- The SR Pro Reticle works with your bullet's trajectory to guarantee usable aim points whatever your caliber
- The reticle features hollow posts, range finding brackets, illuminated central aim point, and hold over aim points with windage bars and elevation dots
- Input the ballistic profile into the Hawke Ballistic Reticle Calculator software and the aim points are calculated
With Hawke scopes, you know you’re buying an optics platform with the clearest, most crisp image possible. This Sidewinder 30 model is sure to deliver some of the best image you’ll ever see looking down the tube—and an ability to see even the finest detail for quick sight acquisition.
The Hawke Sidewinder SR Pro scope has picture perfect clarity with an 18 layer, fully multi-coated glass. The 30mm scope offers high resolution images and a sharp picture in a variety of lighting conditions. The lens setup has been chosen to offer ultimate performance in low light conditions with excellent range finding properties. Its heavy-duty construction ensures you can use this scope on any firearm—even those with a hard recoil.
Each Sidewinder features open sniper style turrets calibrated to ¼ MOA per click, and a side focus Parallax from 10 yards to infinity. The etched glass, mil-dot reticle features 5 red and 5 green settings, or turn off the illumination for a traditional black reticle.
The fully multi-coated lenses are waterproof, shockproof, and nitrogen filled for the best possible light transmission.
This scope comes equipped with a large 4 side wheel to enhance range finding, a sunshade for bright conditions, and screw-in lens covers to protect the outer lenses.
Please note: If you plan to mount your Hawke Sport Optics rifle scope on a spring powered airgun, please choose a scope that features a 30mm tube chassis.
Item Code: HAWKE-17210 [PY-A-6222]