UTG Tactical Pistol Flashlight, 23mm CREE Q5 LED IRB, Quick-Detach Lever Lock Weaver/Picatinny Mount
- Tactical flashlight
- 400-lumen CREE R2 LED IRB bulb
- 180+ mins battery operating time
- Integral quick-detach, Max Strength Lever Lock Weaver/Picatinny mount
- Ambidextrous, finger-adjustable on/off switch
- Built-in bulb reflector (IRB)
- Tactical bezel
- Hard-anodized aluminum
- 5.7 oz (with batteries)
- 3.38" long
- 1-year limited warranty
- Includes one CR123A lithium battery, 2.5mm Allen wrench & manual
Ideal for firearms, air guns and airsoft guns that have a Weaver/Picatinny accessory rail. Lightweight and suited for any tactical situation. While Leapers states this is a pistol flashlight, you can attach this to submachine guns, machine guns, rifles and carbines with Weaver/Picatinny scope rails. The only inconvenience is that there's no remote pressure switch, so you'll have to reach forward a good bit to turn this on/off.
WARNING: Avoid direct eye exposure.
WARNING: Do not store this flashlight in a case or confined space where minimal heat dissipation may cause overheating and battery explosion. Always make sure the flashlight is turned off and cannot be accidentally turned on during storage or transportation.
Item Code: LT-ELP223Q-A [PY-A-4201]