Ballistol Lube, Non-Aerosol, 4oz
- Dissolves traces of copper, lead, brass, zinc and tombac
- Cleans, lubes and protects every part of your gun
- Forms a film against rust
- Never gums up or hardens
- Ideal for protecting and preserving gun metal and wood stocks
- Removes rust and neutralizes bluing salts found in the barrels of new guns, including airguns
- Neutralizes fingerprints (which are acidic)
- Actively propels itself and reaches areas inaccessible to the applicator
- Originally invented for military use
- Biodegradable and environmentally friendly
- Non-toxic and contains no carcinogens
- 4 oz.
If you don't have Ballistol among your gun cleaning supplies, you're not doing your guns justice! No matter what climate you're in, your guns need the protection of Ballistol lube to prevent rust and stop any rust that's gotten a foothold and to remove fingerprints after handling to neutralize the acid that can cause rust. According to airgun writer Tom Gaylord, Ballistol should be applied to the surface of every gun -- metal and wood -- to protect and preserve. He says, "Whenever I finish a shooting session, I grab a Ballistol-impregnated cotton rag and wipe down the entire gun."
Item Code: Ballistol-4ozNA [PY-A-5141]